Join John Assaraf, Janet Attwood, Joe Vitale and many more in The New Wealth Experience

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

LOVE WATER

Shaken, not stirred!
Boy...I've not been touched so deeply by anything (other than smart remarks from my 4 year old daughter, like: "This book is too short to have chapters.") as the content of this documentary. Especially the contribution by Dr. Masaru Emoto www.masaru-emoto.net He shows how water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness! I am still digesting it, so I'll be back with more, getting thirsty!

http://www.whatthebleep.com/rabbithole/

YOXOMO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was, for me, the most profound part of that movie/documentary. It left me thinking, wondering and deciding.

If we have that impact on a simple glass of water just imagine the effects we have on our environment at large. Not to mention our bodies. Or those we love.

YOXOMO said...

Up to 60%! Knowing that water is the most essential element of life on earth, there's a lot to LOVE!