Join John Assaraf, Janet Attwood, Joe Vitale and many more in The New Wealth Experience

Thursday, September 6, 2007

TIMES FLIES OR DOES IT FLOW?

Just wanted to touch base! I know I probably should write every day, but hey (!) I do have a full time job, next to caring for a 4 year old witty girl, meditating at least 30 minutes each day, co-writing an inspirational book, translating and editing an essay about female power I wrote in Dutch, reading about 6 books simultaneously, studying the Secret Principles, creating my art, creating my website, creating Multiple Streams of Income through writing and affiliate programs, gardening, home improvements, attracting and releasing and last but not least: MO BLOG!

Sounds like a great example of explaining Quantum Physics: to be every where at the same time shifting shapes in constant flux!

So, have a little patience :-)

Be well,

MO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always patient Mo. You deserve nothing less. : )