Join John Assaraf, Janet Attwood, Joe Vitale and many more in The New Wealth Experience

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GRATITUDE IS RICHES. COMPLAINT IS POVERTY.


Quote by Doris Day.
November was a month of gratitude for me (not that now that December started I am no longer grateful lol). Gratitude appeared on an almost daily basis. We explored it during a covenant group meeting, it covered a whole chapter in the book "The science of getting rich" by Wallace Delois Wattles that I was reading, and we discussed it during a seminar. While I personally experienced a rather dark time, it was gratitude that pulled me out of the dungeon.

Until I hit rock bottom myself I never fully understood the importance of gratitude. By gratitude I don’t mean just saying thank you for something you receive, that is just politeness, or social convention. Gratitude is felt on a much deeper level, so well expressed in this quote: Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Baptiste Massieu
Gratitude is a deeply felt emotion. The direction of gratitude is outwards (polarity) and yet it has a tremendous impact on your "inner self".

You might be familiar with The Secret and The Law of Attraction (LOA). The reason why so many did not attract what they wished for in life has (in my humble opinion) much to do with forgetting about the Law of Gratitude or Law of Giving (thanks). Gratitude Is vibration, an emotional vibration that precedes the manifestation of those things that we want. Gratitude works in two ways. The first one being grateful yourself which raises your positive internal vibrations and second to give people the opportunity to express gratitude to you, which brings you closer to your desired result.

When your pantry echos, and everything seems to get worse or work against you it becomes a challenge to be grateful. The focus on the negative, fear, and lack can become a vicious circle, one that I had to break out of myself (and so I did this November!). To be able to be grateful for small things like a song, maybe silly things like a pretty bug, and more importantly things that still have to come your way will eventually empower you with an almost uncommon faith that all will be OK, actually all is well now...

"The reaction of gratitude upon one's mind produces faith; and every outgoing wave of thanksgiving increases faith." Wallace Delois Wattles
Faith not meant in a religious way, but faith in your true self, who you are, and what you "need" to accomplish in your life. I am a pantheist, which means that I believe that the divine is in all of us. Each one of us is a part of the universal creative energy. As a part of this energy, we are not separate from it but living expressions of it. It is our nature to be creators.

Gratitude is an act of acceptance of the energy that is our own nature, an act that brings your whole being in closer harmony with the creative energies of the Universe.