Join John Assaraf, Janet Attwood, Joe Vitale and many more in The New Wealth Experience

Saturday, November 21, 2009

7 DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE 7 WEEKS

It took me almost a week to recover from a 3 day seminar named Book Publishing 2.0 by Michael Drew. The title is a huge understatement as we were presented with a semester worth of data, insight and feedback in 3 long days. Michael and his team shared with us the latest knowledge in SEO, Blogging, Organic Traffic generating, Social and New Media techniques.

I am still working my way through all my notes and ideas and so far I have already implemented several things that are the seeds of my future Internet play field. I love writing even more after this workshop, and although I do not have a book in mind my new blog 365Muses can easily turn into print.

I gained much insight in communication and building relationships. A good friend who I met for coffee last night immediately noticed that I am much more open and eager to talk to people, even complete strangers. That's quite a step for the introverted person I am!

Although I was about to move this blog to another service, I think I will keep it here for a while and make it part of the 365Muses blog in the near future.

Have a great Sunday and drop me a note if you like!

XOMO

No comments: