Join John Assaraf, Janet Attwood, Joe Vitale and many more in The New Wealth Experience

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The 4 hour workweek

When I asked the lady where I could find the book Success Principles she told me it had to be in the Self Help section, next to the Recovery section. Yuk! It sounds like I have some kind of disease or discomfort, and therefore I need help! I wish they would call it inspirational books! Well...I guess there was a reason why I couldn't locate any of the 3 books available in the store; instead I picked up a copy of The 4-hour work week by Tim Ferris and life changed forever ;-)

Although Tim is a few decades younger than I am, he also is a few decades wiser!
I couldn't stop reading the moment I started, he is very blunt (Dutch people in particular will like that), funny and well informed and educated. Finally I met someone who like myself does not read 'news'papers!

Go get a copy is all I can say, and don't look back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I don't read newspapers either! : )

Except for the comics!

Mario said...

Ah there goes that American English again