Join John Assaraf, Janet Attwood, Joe Vitale and many more in The New Wealth Experience

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The 3 M's

A long time ago someone warned me for the 3 powers that currently rule our planet: the 3 M's; Military, Media and Medicine. And usually not to our advantage!

We accept the media as an almost natural daily factor in our life and think they are there to provide us with facts and truth...far from the truth!

Fighting wars have resulted in...fighting more wars!

Knock on wood; I've never been in a hospital and I educated myself with a healthy portion of 'body' knowledge. Keeping stress levels at a minimum and cleaning yourself from physical and mental trash is fertile. Garbage in, garbage out; it's that simple to me.

Here's an update about the industry that is supposed to keep us alive and kicking:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/07/30/most-astonishing-health-disaster-of-the-20th-century.aspx

I am not promoting Doctor Mercola and his products but wanted to share the information in this video.


Be well my friends!

No comments: