Join John Assaraf, Janet Attwood, Joe Vitale and many more in The New Wealth Experience

Thursday, August 23, 2007

QUANTUM MO


QUANTUM MECHANICS VERSUS QUANTUM PHYSICS

When I announced to be writing about Quantum Mechanics I got confused and thought I had to call it Quantum Physics. So the first step is to find out what the difference is and second choose the one I would like to explore. Wish it was that simple, wish I hadn't just bleached my hair...

Here's one google result:

Whereas most of the Physics fields/disciplines might use these two terms interchangeably in referring to the same thing, according to this specific Definition they are definitely not the same.

Quantum Mechanics (1) nominally comes from, and defines accordingly, any and all Corporeal Physics matters, from the perspective of Classical Newtonian Physics, and (2) limits itself to the quantum realms and all Physical Realities appearing and occurring within the Reality of Corporeality.

Quantum Physics, however, defines and explains the details of the quantum realms of both Corporeality and Incorporeality, but concentrates primarily on those 'Realities' of Incorporeality which are relevant to the creation of Reality within Corporeality! This Definition of Quantum Physics references and derives from QUFD Physics and not from Classical Newtonian Physics, which is thereby considered to be obsolete.

Another one:

Quantum mechanics is a subset of quantum physics, which includes quantum electrodynamics, ...

If one is concerned about particles and particle (matter) interaction, then referring to QM is appropriate.

OK, I guess I need a night sleep on this, maybe my meditation will help me to travel deeper into the Quantum Realm.

More Later!

XOMO

1 comment:

Mario said...

I wanted to suggest to you Ken Wilbur and any of his books you will find the study of quarks and what he calls holons enlightening. I will also suggest some other reading you might like soon..

Peace